viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Post N°3 The best Holidays/Concert ever

Hello, today I will talk abouut my best vacation.

My best vacation was when traveled to Brasil whit my friends Fernana and Sebastían.
We traveled to Brasil in summer 2013. I have family in Sao Paulo, we went to visit my family and also we met other cities as Rio de Janeiro and Bonito Matto Grosso in the jungle.

In Sao Paulo we went to National Museum of Sao Paulo and to Moderm Museum MAM. In this museum we met Brasilian artists but I don´t remember your names, sorry!
Also in Sao Paulo we went to Parque Ibirapuera. In this park there different animals.

After, we traveled in airplane to the North of Brasil, to Bonito Matto Grosso. This is a beautiful and wonderful place!!. I had never been in the jungle!! this experience is extraordinary. we could to see anteaters, araras, peresosos bears and toucans.
We stayed in Daniel´s home. He is the best friend to my cousin to Sao Paulo. In this home was a party every day!! and Daniel´s friends were to celebrate, the women we taught to a "sertanejo", this is a music similar to reggaeton. We drank beer every day!!!!.
Also, we swam in the river to Bonito, this was the best!!!, we swam whit fish of colours!!!

The last night in Bonito Matto Grosso, Daniel´s friend and we, went to the jungle in a van. We could observe the stars and could to see beautiful animals.

The next day, we traveled to Rio de Janeiro.









1 comentario: